[SEDXC] Hello from Mozambique......

Dave Novoa W4DN dnovoa at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 22 18:48:38 EDT 2013

I don't know what kind of problem they had, i.e.  topography, location,
propagation, noise, other conditions,  but the C82DX signals were
disappointing. --Static has been claimed as the main issue--  They have good
operators (I know some of them personally), good rigs and antennas.  As of
this morning, they had only 23,291 QSOs, including 7,936 with NA; 2,633 with
Asia (where are the JA's?) and 360 with Oceania.
Well, we'll find out what happened when they come back.
Dave W4DN