[SEDXC] CQ WW TOP OF THE CYCLE

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Oct 24 07:27:29 EDT 2013

This could be the best CQ WW SSB for the next 11 years.  Prediction is we are right at the top of the cycle and the flux is over 150 today.  This is not to say 10 meters will just go away next year but unless we have a double peak the flux will almost certainly be down some.  10 meter should be super hot this weekend barring a major flare.  If you know any technicians that are new to the game have them get a dipole up and have some fun on 10 M. 73 Mike K4PI