[SEDXC] For Sale

Kiyoshi Endo k4st at rftec.com
Tue Oct 29 15:15:38 EDT 2013

Hi Folks, I have following items for sale for local ham in Atlanta and
vicinity, say 100 mile for delivery.   I prefer to meet you at Stone
Mountain Ham Fest at this weekend.   If no body interested, will for sale at
hamfest but higher prices there.

·       Heil Pro Set Quiet Phone for Yaesu (Mic = HC-4) ( Same as new.)    è
$100

·       FT-1011 + SP-6 ( This is same model as FT-990 except model name
emblem.   Yaesu USA aligned to AC117V and tuned-up.  All 4 IF filters are
installed.   Extremely beautiful condition in original boxes.  I am first
owner and no smoker. )  è  $940

·       Drake L-7 + PS7 ( I am not first owner.   Bought at $1,200 few years
ago.   Tube Condition = 80~90%   PS7 is in original box.)  è  $860

·       Amp Supply LK-500-ZC  (No original box. Tube Condition = 80~90%
Ex-Henry engineer tuned-up.)  è  $760

·       microHAM Radio Cable DB37-FT-1000D (Same as new.  I used only few
hours.)  è  $30

Please send me e-mail to k4st at rftec.com.

de
Kiyoshi, K4ST