[SEDXC] GA QSO party activity?

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 07:01:39 EDT 2014

Normally, by this time, I'm seeing all kind of emails about the upcoming GA
QSO party, but it seems much more subdued this year.
I'm not complaining, just wondering why the interest seems to be down.   I
have also noticed the county coverage list has not been populated on the
webpage.  I also haven't heard much about the rovers, so far.

I'm not complaining, just wondering if everything is OK.
The webpage I've been going to is http://georgiaqsoparty.org/
Hopefully that is the correct place.
I'll be running Low-Power, CW only, fixed from out here in the forest in
Putnam County.

73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"