[SEDXC] CC Cluster - Need spots only from NA

Jim Stafford w4qo at amsat.org
Thu Apr 10 17:12:25 EDT 2014

Up until last few months, when I asked for GET ALL, and I had the
SPOTTER set to K and VE, I got only spots from K and VE.  Now I
seem to get spots from all over the world.

N4FN suggested I used SH/MYDX which works but why doesn't ShOW ALL
provide only spots from K/VE when I have that filter on?  I'd prefer to
simply click buttons and I can't find how to set any button to do the
SH/MYDX
funtion.

When I look at a particular band (say 15M)  and say CLEAR BAND /GET 15,
the spots
are all from K/VE but not when I'm set to look at spots from ALL, I say
CLEAR ALL/GET ALL
and spots come from all over the world.

I have searched and searched for some option I have set and even on the web
to find answers.  Any ideas?

Perhaps there is even a server that will work properly but ve7cc, K3NC,
and many
others do not.  Or at least seem to not work.  Is there a way to simply
clear all filters and
start over, perhaps that is the problem.  I am doing the TELL SERVER
function
of course but that does not seem to solve the problem.

jim/w4qo