[SEDXC] GA QSO party activity?

n4pn at cox.net n4pn at cox.net
Fri Apr 11 16:55:36 EDT 2014

Contesters in the GQP
Tad and others please help spread the word....

Here's the final (I hope) counties for K5YAA/N4PN mobile this weekend....

SATURDAY
DOOLY, MACON, SCHLEY, SUMTER, MARION, WEBSTER, TERRELL, RANDOLPH,
QUITMAN, CLAY, EARLY, MILLER, BAKER, CALHOUN, DOUGHERTY, WORTH,
COLQUIT, COOK, TIFT, BERRIEN, ATKINSON, WARE, PIERCE, BACON, APPLING,
JEFF DAVIS, TELFAIR, DODGE, WILCOX, PULASKI, HOUSTON
SUNDAY
BIBB, TWIGGS, WILKINSON, BLECKLEY, LAURENS, TREUTLEN, WHEELER,
MONTGOMERY, TOOMBS, TATTNALL, EVANS, BULLOCH, CANDLER, EMANUEL,
JENKINS, BURKE, JEFFERSON, WASHINGTON, GLASCOCK, WARREN, MCDUFFIE,
LINCOLN, WILKES, TALIAFERRO, GREENE, HANCOCK, PUTNAM, JASPER, BUTTS,
LAMAR, MONROE, JONES....

Pretty Aggressive - 63 counties!!

73, Paul, N4PN  & Jerry, K5YAA