[SEDXC] Hy-Gain Hy-Tower 18ht - Free to a good home

Charles Johnson k4zrj at icloud.com
Sat Aug 23 13:01:17 EDT 2014

I have the three (3) tower sections for a Hy-Gain HyTower 18ht antenna. Put together, they total 24 feet and are in good condition. Kept sheltered or in closed barn for a number of years. I do not have the radiators for the HyTower. Those you’d have to obtain. Otherwise it would make a nice light weight 24 foot tower. Does include the three base section insulators in case you wanted to use it as an antenna.

Free for pickup only in Woodstock, GA, 30 miles north of downtown ATL.

If interested, I can send some pictures, email, or call me at number listed in member’s section.

73, Charles, K4ZRZJ