[SEDXC] Station Clean Out - Round #2

Michael Almeter mike.k4ld at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 01:11:22 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

    Phase two of the "Great Clean Out" is underway. They say one man's
excess is another man's treasure. Items are getting sold in preparation of
moving QTH's. All items are available for pickup at my home in East Cobb.

1. Yaesu FT-857D. Excellent condition with no known issues. Includes
original manual, box, mobile mounting bracket, power cord, and two hand
microphones from Yaesu. Feel free to come out to my station to try. $650

2. 130' of Wireman 552 Ladder Line. 16 AWG - this is quality ladder line.
No problem handling legal limit. New from the Wireman - $96.20. My Price -
$40.

3. 70' of Romex 14/3. Left over from my 220V line installation from my
amplifier. $10

4. > 225' of generic ladder line. Probably more... No issues. The 225' if
comprised of multiple lengths - this is not a 225' length of ladder line -
although you could solder the lengths together to make it that long.... $25

5. Top Ten Devices Band Decoder - Not the Band Aide. These units are great
for automatic antenna or other station accessory (such as an amplifier)
selection. Sold as NON WORKING due to a short on one of the pins on the
output - probably an easy fix? $25

6. Magnecraft 40A - 120VAC Open Frame DPDT Relay. Perfect for use in a home
brew amplifier or antenna switching situation. $25

7. LDG RT-11 Automatic Antenna Tuner Outdoor Unit. Is missing the shack
control unit. Acquired in a large lot from an estate sale. Does have
manual. Might be a good backup for someone who already owns an RT-11? $15

8.  50' of RG-58/U coax with PL-259's on each end. $5.

9. 16-17" 2M/440 Antenna. Single Whip with a 3/8-24 thread mount. Made by
MFJ. Works excellent. $5

10. About 75 - 5" 1/2" PVC Spacers painted black. These are excellent for
building fan dipoles or your own ladder line and have been home-brewed by
me. Make offer.

More to come soon!

--
Best Regards,