[SEDXC] FT5ZM on 24955

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 10 09:57:50 EST 2014

I looked thru my band entities and I found I need FT5ZM on 12 and I saw they
were on 25955 this morning.  I started listening about 1330Z and its now
1445Z.  I hear 9's, 8's, 0's and a K5 working them 5 up but there is no
signal on my X beam.

I beam N, LP, 10, 35 and SP but zip.  I see a WB4 in North Florida say no
joy so I assume no signal there also.  TO7CC is S8 up the band SP.  I
listened for them about 1 week ago and no signal then either.

They are readable on 28023.  I assume they come in early morning (1200Z)
here.

73 Dave K4JRB