[SEDXC] Looking for a Control box for an Ameritron RCS-8 remote coax switch or whole unit that can be brought to the SEDXC meeting tonight......

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:02:01 EST 2014

If you have one of these laying around and could bring it to the meeting
tonight, I will gladly take it off your hands.

I have the outside relay box, but haven't been able to find the control box
yet (it's here, but hiding in a box somewhere...the joys of moving...)

If you have the entire (control box and remote switch) I would take that
off your hands too.   Eventually, I will find the control box for the one I
have and put it to good use.

I want to get this all installed this weekend if possible,  If I can't get
one, I will still mount the remote, run the cable and manually apply
voltage to switch it.

Thanks, 73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"