[SEDXC] Thanks folks..... DX ENTITY QUESTION

gregpotter at charter.net gregpotter at charter.net
Fri Jan 10 09:01:19 EST 2014

Thanks

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Mike Greenway wrote:

  Hi Greg, unfortunately it appears the card is  worthless.   Go to this
site
http://www.ok1rr.com/index.php/operating/47-operations-not-accepted-for-dxcc
<http://www.ok1rr.com/index.php/operating/47-operations-not-accepted-for-dxcc>
and it shows 4W0PA was an unauthorized operation for Jan 1989.  You can
always include it in your next submission and see if it officially gets
kicked  out.  It would be North Yemen if you decide to send it.  North
and  South joined to make today’s Yemen in 1990.  73 Mike K4PI