[SEDXC] FT5

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jan 27 09:52:46 EST 2014

They were active most all the high bands this morning.  Worked them on 12 M CW at 12:15 and they had a good 579 plus signal.  12 M CW has been their strongest band for me.  Worked on 20 M SSB at 14:10 when they asked for NA/SA.  They were listening down and on the long path.   Bulk of the QSOs so far are EU but think they will ask for NA/SA as time goes on as we have a narrow window in which to work them.  They are running on 10 M CW right now for NA/SA at 14:50 working mostly midwest/