[SEDXC] Vacation-style operation from Great Smoky Mountains

Ian - Ham km4ik.ian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:50:19 EDT 2014

All,

This weekend, my family and I will be travelling to Gatlinburg/Pigeon
Forge/Sevierville for a vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains.  I plan to
operate, vacation-style, on 20m and/or 40m SSB, as time and band conditions
allow.  Gear is an FT-817ND at 1-2.5 watts with hamstick antennas for 20m
and 40m. If you hear me, please give me a shout back.

Thanks and 73 de,

--Ian

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik.ian at gmail.com <mailto:km4ik.ian at gmail.com>
10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038
K3# 281, P3 #688, KPA500 #1468

---