[SEDXC] Fwd: CH CW contest

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Sun Jul 27 04:04:10 EDT 2014

Anyone with spare time on Sunday, I'll be operating the County Hunters CW contest (like a QSO Party) while trekking across Colorado and Kansas and can use the Q's.

www.countyhunter.com/2014 County Hunters CW Contest.pdf

Below is a listing of the counties and approximate miles spent in each county. The speed limit on I-70 is 75 mph in both states, so do the math for time in county.

The contest time is 1400-2400 Z. Mobile (rover) stations should be just below x.050 KHz and fixed stations just above.

With about 30 minutes in many of the counties, I'll do 15min on 40 and 15 min on 20. With two antennas, the band change is instantaneous. Not sure if I will have a chance to self spot, so I can use that help as well.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA

Begin forwarded message: