[SEDXC] [sedxc] If at tonight's meeting, check your vehicle

Weymouth Walker weymouth01 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 09:30:15 EDT 2014

Mike ...

I'm sorry your vehicle was damaged and that you lost some property ... I
suggest that you contact Dr. Jim Kauten-W4TE ... he's the SEDXC member
who reserves the Rich Auditorium for us to use for our meetings ... ask
him how you should proceed ...

w4te at arrl.net

He will know who you should tell about this ... that will at the very
least get the hospital's attention to the fact that they have a security
problem in the parking deck ...

73 ...

Weymouth (Wey) Walker - K8EAB
SEDXC President