[SEDXC] Kiyoshi K4ST

Kiyoshi Endo k4st at rftec.com
Wed Jun 25 13:09:58 EDT 2014

Hi Bob-san, K4UEE

Thank you so much for your warm message!  We also enjoyed every time when we met.  We still remember SEDXC party held at you home.  It was wonderful memory!    We have many things to do before moving.  So, we may move later this year that is depended on selling house here.   We have to travel to K6 land sometimes before moving.  Regarding to the Ham QRV, I already obtained stamped permission of 72 ft retractable tower from zoning department of K6 land.  It takes nearly half year for actual antenna system with tower.

I and Linda never forget Tomodachi in GA!

73...Kiyoshi, K4ST