[SEDXC] QSL LABEL PRINTING?

Jim Stafford w4qo at amsat.org
Fri Mar 7 18:16:29 EST 2014

What program do you like?  My logging software does fine on one at a time
but I have to keep feeding in the sheet of labels each time.

I can highlight several by scanning through the log to find the call but
if it
try to use the SEARCH feature, it loses all the ones I've highlighted
previously.

I need something I can feed an ADIF file into, search for the calls I
want to
print a label for and then have it stack the labels I
am printing until I get quite a few ready to print.  I am using N3FJP
for this.
I had no problem particularly until I did the J6/W4QO thing and now have
hundreds to print.

Also, what Avery label is the most QSL card appropriate.  I sure could
figure this out but I'm guessing some of you are old pros at this.

jim  J6/W4QO