[SEDXC] [sedxc] (very) probable heart surgery for Tad, WF4W....

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Sun May 11 20:38:19 EDT 2014

GOOD LUCK Tad! No one in our club gets to check out until they make Top of the Honor Roll DXCC!
  We are all rooting for you.

        Dale
        K4ROZ

SCHWARTZ | POSEL
Immigration Law Group
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate North Pkwy., NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:   770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com<http://www.immlawfirm.com>

   PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW

On May 11, 2014, at 7:48 PM, "Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com<mailto:tadwf4w at gmail.com> [sedxc]" <sedxc at yahoogroups.com<mailto:sedxc at yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Good afternoon, my good friends.   I had my aortic valve replaced in 2009 and it appears to be misbehaving.
I've had some fatigue problems going on for a while but blamed them on a combination of other problems.
Anyway I had a bought with congestive failure this past week and had trouble breathing and had to sleep sitting up.  They have me on Lasix and I am doing much better today and have a heart cath scheduled for Tuesday morning so they can see what it looks like.
There is a slim possibility that there is some blockage causing the problem and a stent will help, but I've not had problems with blockage like that before.
If a stent took care of the problem, it would be a huge blessing!
But, the most likely scenario, is that they will crack me open and re-replace the valve.
I'm not sure how quickly things will progress after the cath but If I am able I will send updates.  If I cannot, my sister will have someone in the club's email address and she will update him and they will update the group.

73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'

Reply via web post<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sedxc/conversations/messages/4110;_ylc=X3oDMTJxOGMxc2dqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQxNjk4MjgyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM0MTEwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM5OTg1MjE5Nw--?act=reply&messageNum=4110>   •       Reply to sender <mailto:tadwf4w at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20%28very%29%20probable%20heart%20surgery%20for%20Tad%2C%20WF4W%2E%2E%2E%2E>    •       Reply to group <mailto:sedxc at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20%28very%29%20probable%20heart%20surgery%20for%20Tad%2C%20WF4W%2E%2E%2E%2E>         •       Start a New Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sedxc/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaGw4NzZtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQxNjk4MjgyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzOTk4NTIxOTc->   •       Messages in this topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sedxc/conversations/topics/4110;_ylc=X3oDMTM1OGhidHVsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQxNjk4MjgyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAM0MTEwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5OTg1MjE5NwR0cGNJZAM0MTEw> (1)