[SEDXC] TadcWilliamson, WF4W, SK

Ian Kahn km4ik.ian at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:57:16 EDT 2014

I am deeply saddened to learn of Tad's passing Thursday.  He was one of the
first people I met when I got licensed in 2007, and we became friends quite
quickly.  He always had positive things to say and was quick to help
motivate new hams to try something new.  He and I also enjoyed the friendly
banter, every November, of the Georgia-Florida rivalry, and we enjoyed
ribbing each other when the other's team lost.

My heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences go out to Tad's entire family.

Ian Kahn, KM4IK