[SEDXC] Repost of For Sale items... with corrected home phone...duh.

Michael Condon via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Mon May 26 15:36:23 EDT 2014

For Sale before Hamfest
Yaesu FT-100, extension cable, pedestal mount, misc. - $450
--- 100W 160 thru 440
--- Has been mobile, few rubs and such, but good condition.
--- Probably has CW filter… can’t remember

Yaesu FT-817. - $500   Excellent.
--- 5W, 160 thru 440.

Ten Tec Herules II 12V 400W Mobile Linear Amp. - $800
--- Includes extended remote control/power meter, rack mounts, and rack.
--- Very good condition, just dusty.

SKY Master 12V  1KW 160-10
Mobile Linear Amp.  -$600
--- Built by me, used in truck a bit.  External bandpass filters.
--- BIG PowerPole connector.
--- Could be split into two 500W units.
---  Manual and build instructions.

I have a bunch of other “Stuff” for the June 7th hamfest, but these are offered first here.
Call at:
5705          (I've had this number since 1981, so it is not "short term" memory, just fat fingers)
See at:    4641 Smoke Rise Lane, Marietta, near Merchant’s
walk, or St Ann’s Church on 120.
Mike,   NE4S

Please repost elsewhere if you think others may be interested.