[SEDXC] FT4TA

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Nov 4 09:24:16 EST 2014

They seem to have moved into their SSB stage now.  They were on 20 SSB last night around 0400, with what I would call not a lot of takers.  Easily worked from ATL.  They were listening on one freq and not tuning as the pile was somewhat small.  They were not as strong as other times of the day, probably 56, but easily copied.

I may have said this before, but the earlier mornings are not the time to try as EU is overwhelming.  Usually by noon or before they start asking for NA/SA.  Usually through the afternoon hours things are good.