[SEDXC] Remote operating

Hugh Valentine hsvdds at juno.com
Sat Oct 4 09:32:21 EDT 2014

By virtue of the advertised listings of entity rankings, comparing and ranking call signs,, is is hard to justify"that DXCC is only "personal achievement", and not competition.  Has ARRL considered listing the calls in alphabetical order??Let's be honest here.  When Ego drives the bus,  competition is the engine. Val