[SEDXC] US TOWER

k4pi at bellsouth.net k4pi at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 25 20:46:58 EDT 2014

I am planning of getting my cables replaced on my HDX589 US Tower and the guy that did a lot of work in the area some years ago on several US towers requires transportation cost from CA, lodging, food, etc.  I am checking to see if there are others that want to get their cables replaced and would be interested in splitting transportation and lodging cost for him.  This was done with the previous group in this area and it seemed to work out well.  He has a good reputation so I am inclined to go with him right now.  I am looking at about a month from now.  Email me if you or you know of someone that might be interested.  73 Mike K4PI