[SEDXC] For Sale FT-817ND Price adjustment

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 8 15:36:36 EDT 2015

*I thought I would like to be a QRP Dude like W4QO et al, but I guess I am not. I have had the FT-817ND for about a year and it has been sitting on the shelf
unused except for programming in a few local repeaters. The radio is in the original box with all manuals and parts that came with it. It is PRISTINE and like new.
The only changes were the installation of the INRAD filter and adding the carbon fiber feet. Other than the filter the case has never been opened. I am
selling this as a package and would not like to sell bits and pieces.*

*FT-817ND original box, warranty all accessories,****manual, DC cable
fitted with Power Poles and carbon fiber extension feet****New****$ $660.*

**

*INRAD 2000 Hz SSB Filter,****New $140.*

**

*Nifty manual for the 817****$17.*

**

*Wulfden 817 New Power Conditioner kit (Un built-new)****$20*

**

*4 SQRP QRPometer $??*

**

*Elecraft T1 Tuner with 817 Remote Control cable (Factory built and
tested) Never Used New $220.*

**

*Spare fused DC cable with Power Poles $9.*

**

*New Yaesu CSC-83 soft case****$26.*

**

*External Battery pack for 10AA cells --Fused ****$5.*

**

*BNC adapter for the T1 Tuner with wire antenna and counterpoise****$5.*

**

*Wire antenna and Counterpoise on winders.****Goes with the 817*

**

*Kenwood HS-6 Headphones****$60.*

**

*Custom BNC/BNC cable for tuner****$12.*

**

*Total as close as I can come is $1,174.00*

*****Package price is now $825.00 **
**Please contact me at **n4fn at arrl.net**or my home phone 770-321-9348 *