[SEDXC] Bury Flex Low Loss Coax

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Fri Aug 7 09:26:22 EDT 2015

I plan to order "Bury Flex" low loss coax direct from the manufacturer in
the near future.  The more purchased the better the reduction in price
per foot.

This is the same coax most of the resellers offer but at higher prices,
they all get it from the same manufacturer.  It is direct bury, has a
fairly low loss and is comparable to RG213 in size and flex.  It also
uses standard PL259 connectors.

Below is the product description from the manufacturer:

"Bury-FLEX™ is Low-Loss Flexible 50 Ohm coax designed for use from HF
through UHF bands. Bury-FLEX™ is flexible enough to be used on rotator
loops, yet durable enough to stand up to the harshest of environments and
is ideal for direct burial applications"

Estimated cost @ 1000' or more estimated to be .75 to .78 per foot.  We
will have to pay shipping but the more who buy the better reduction per
person it will be.

If any one is interested in joining in with me please contact me off
line.

Several stipulations:

100' or more length
Pick up at my QTH near Atlanta, no shipping
Cash when picked up, no checks, etc.

73

Tom  N4XP