[SEDXC] For Sale List

Greg Carter KX4R kx4rgreg at wildblue.net
Mon Aug 17 13:45:58 EDT 2015

  FS: Rohn HBX-48 Self Supporting Tower  I have a Rohn HBX-48 Self supporting tower for sale. It has just been taken down and is in excellent condition. No rust at all.
This tower is 6 sections (each 8 ft long) for a total of 48 feet.
I have brand new still wrapped BS-7/8 concrete base stubs for the tower that will be included.
New prices for this tower range from $1450 to $1575 plus $110 for the base stubs.
I will sell the package for $750 but it will have to be a pick up only
in Rockmart, GA 30153.
I can help load in the back of your vehicle.

  FS: New Eimac-JAN 4-1000A and Chimney
This looks to be a brand new Eimac JAN CIM 4-1000A in the original box along with the SK-506 chimney also in the original box. Tube has been tested for filaments only. Test procedure used a 7.5vac 42A fil xfmr on hand with a 20A variac. Filaments were brought up very slowly while monitoring the voltage with digital meter.
Price for tube and chimney $300 plus shipping from zip 30153.

 FS: 1296 MHz Cavity Amp
I have a commercially made 1296 Mhz Cavity Amplifier that uses two 2C39 or 7289 triodes. It was professionally made by KB2AH and includes the original
paperwork and instructions and states that he tested the cavity before shipping.
It will need a bias, filament, and B+ supply and proper cooling (either water or high volume air). Tubes are not included. More detailed pics can be furnished. This amp, with the proper supply and cooling should furnish an easy 150 watts on 1.2 ghz !
Price $100 plus shipping from 30153

 FS: Brand New Hy-Gain CD45-II Rotor NIB
 I have a brand new in the box Hy-Gain CD-45II Rotor and Controller just as it came from HRO. It has never been un-packed. Save $100 off the cheapest price I found on-line at GigaParts . Their new price is $429.
I will sell mine for $325 plus shipping charges from my zip 30153.

Please contact me off list: kx4rgreg at wildblue.net or 770-826-7968