[SEDXC] K1N - 24899 - up 10 - 2013 UTC - CW

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Feb 6 17:47:24 EST 2015

Must be nice to be out of their null <G>.  Frustrating as heck to hear
them working EU all day and not hear a peep from K1N.  Then when they
turn the beam all they do is work JA while the propagation goes away.

I've heard most of the Florida stations - particularly Central and
South Florida - calling for hours on 12 meters while at the same time
KP2/AG2J, CO2LY, several KP4s just pound in here.

No doubt conditions are the same on 10 and 15 but then I don't need
them there <G> and I got them on 17 while they were still using the
dipole.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV