[SEDXC] K4LD/7 QRV

Michael Almeter mike.k4ld at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:48:08 EST 2015

Good Afternoon Folks,
     After three years of trying, I'm finally QRV from my home in Las
Vegas, NV. Station quite pathetic - a 20+ year old Realistic (Radio Shack)
HTX-100 putting out an earth shattering 25 watts into a modified mobile CB
antenna. More than likely a K1N QSO isn't in the cards. BUT - if anyone
needs NV on 10M for WAS, drop me a line and I'm happy to help. Station
performed FB today with good signal reports across the country.
    Currently only SSB but will be stopping by the local AES out here to
pick up a CW key.

--
Best Regards,
Michael Almeter