[SEDXC] Dalton Hamfest

The via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Thu Feb 12 19:30:35 EST 2015

I will attend the Dalton Hamfest again this year.  I will be available to man the SEDXC table as follows:

9:00-10:00 A.M.
10:00-11:00 A.M.

A group of us will eat lunch at 12:00 noon at the Western Sizzlin' Steakhouse, located across the street from the Hamfest.  Join us for lunch if you can.

Chas     K4GK

Charles Pennington
chask4gk at aol.com