[SEDXC] ATNO TIME

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Feb 13 07:33:23 EST 2015

For any that have not work them here is your chance.. prop to Navassa from us on 20 M should be good a good portion of this time period.

@0010Z
SATURDAY, Feb 14, will be ATNO (All Time New One) DAY on 20M SSB between 1300-2400Z.
14.240 (plus/minus) will be our transmit frequency, listen for instructions.  ONLY ATNO stations will be logged.

Saturday will be our leaving day and we'll have three stations on after day break, but not always manned before the last helicopter flight leaves Saturday -- but the 20M ATNO station will be on continously except for helicopter arrival/departure.  After the last flight on Saturday, all three remaining stations will be on until daybreak Sunday when we go QRT.

73, Glenn WØGJ