[SEDXC] Amateur Gear For Sale

iam4rb--- via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Sun Feb 15 10:13:24 EST 2015

I am offering the following items for sale from my shack.   Prices have been reduced from the previousposting and will be offering them to online sites soon.  These are being sold due to new acquisitionsrequiring space in shack and these items have been well cared for and are invery clean and fine working condition. Please respond to my direct e-mail, iam4rb at aol.com, with interest orquestions.
Thank you,
John N4TOL

Kenwood TS-870 forsale - $1,150, now $1,000 for localpickup (shipping extra).
I am theoriginal owner of this radio, purchased at HRO in Atlanta.
Radio isextra clean and works great.
Includedare:  Radio, original microphone, 2operating manuals, 1 in depth manual, schematics, radio control software, powercable, original box.
Radio hasgreat internal antenna unit among various features detailed on this site
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0870.html

Radio can bedemoed on air or in my shack.
Photos ofactual radio on this link
https://ts870jt.shutterfly.com/pictures

Kenwood TS-570SG (includes 6 meters) forsale - $750, now $675 for localpickup (shipping extra)

This radiois extra clean and works great.  It hasvery few hours and has primarily been used as my contest radio for the GeorgiaQSO party each year, other than that it has idled for the past 6 years as areserve radio.
It has the optionaldigital voice recording unit DRU-3A installed as well as the optional YK-88C-1CW filter, both facilitate better contest performance and DXing (both options =$200 value).
Includedare:  Radio, original microphone, originaloperating manual, loose leaf bound operating manual, "Nifty" minimanual, schematics, power cable, original box.
Radio hasgreat internal antenna unit among various features detailed on this site
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/1570.html

Radio can bedemoed on air or in my shack.
Photos ofactual radio on this link
https://ts570jt.shutterfly.com/pictures

Icom SP-23 externalspeaker - like new in box - $140.00- sold
http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-007199

MFJ-962D Versa Tuner III -my backup tuner, like new in originalbox with manual, very few hours all barefoot - $200, now $170 (shipping extra)
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-962D
http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-001318#results