[SEDXC] K1N ATNO

Alan Fitzsimmons fitzsimmons.alan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:03:00 EST 2015

Response to KM4LS posting on the SEDXC reflector with a copy to the NA
pilots -

I agree Bill. It was very classy to offer the last couple days to ATNO's
only. This, in the original spirit of DXCC perhaps permitted everyone a
shot to put Navassa in the log.

I was just getting back into the hobby from a layoff when K5D happened and
I'm sure glad I worked them ONCE on 20 phone, low power, with a G5RV
hanging from a pecan tree at 20 feet, i.e. Desecheo is in the log!

My hats off to the team, the project and all of the sponsors large and
small.

Alan W4ANT