[SEDXC] AES Catalog-no-more

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Feb 20 07:37:38 EST 2015

Hi Dave, I guess this goes hand in hand with the FCC not printing licenses anymore and letting up print out our own...73

From: Dave Novoa W4DN
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 10:33 PM
To: SFDXA ; sedxc at contesting.com ; FCG
Subject: [SEDXC] AES Catalog-no-more

Amateur Electronic Supply will no longer publish a printed  catalog said their salesman at the Orlando Hamfest.  "Go to our web page for product description and prices", he said.
I keep copies of their catalogs from the mid-80's.  They are useful for reference on used radios.
Who will the next one to go on-line only for info on their products?
Dave, W4DN