[SEDXC] SO2R Station For Sale

Michael Almeter mike.k4ld at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 01:21:19 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,
     This is a bit of a, "different" post, but I'd be interested in
speaking with anyone who is interested in purchasing a "turn key" SO2R
station. Over the last three years, I've been building an SO2R station that
is finally complete. However, I've realize that it's just too much for my
operating style as well as preferences. My station consists of two
FT-1000MP's, and Array Solutions Sixpak, two DuneStar 600's with
Controllers, a DXDoubler, as well as one NYE Viking MB V-A. If you're
interested, drop me a line and let's negotiate. Likewise, please feel free
to post this to different reflectors you may be apart of. Have a great day!

--
Best Regards,
Michael Almeter