[SEDXC] TechFest this Saturday

iam4rb--- via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Mon Jan 5 19:18:31 EST 2015

GARS TechFest is thisSaturday.

The SEDXC will have atable to promote DX related items as well as our fine club.

If you will be atTechFest, we ask that you spend an hour or two helping out at the club table.  This will also entitle you to a comfy chairto relax during the show.

Tech Fest begins at9:00.  We will be setting up the club location around 8:00 AM.

Tech Fest info: http://www.gars.org/w4gr/

So if you are attendingTechFest, please respond as to your preferred time(s) to help out:

9:00
10:00
11:00
12:00
1:00

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there,

John N4TOL