[SEDXC] TechFest Tomorrow!!!

iam4rb--- via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Fri Jan 9 08:18:23 EST 2015

GARS TechFest is thisSaturday, tomorrow!!

The SEDXC will havea table to promote DX related items, as well as our fine club.  A few have signed up, but we need some more folks to help, ideally 2 people in each time slot (below).

TechFest begins at 9:00.  We will be setting up the club location around 8:00 AM.

If you will be atTechFest, we ask that you spend an hour or two helping out at the clubtable.  This will also entitle you to acomfy chair to relax during the show.

TechFest info: http://www.gars.org/w4gr/

So if you are attendingTechFest, please respond as to your preferred time(s) to help out:

9:00       K8EAB, Wey
10:00     K4HGG, Dale
11:00      N4TOL,John
12:00     K3GWK, Buzz
1:00

Thank you and I lookforward to seeing you there,

John N4TOL