[SEDXC] AA4Z SK

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 20 21:35:21 EST 2015

John, K4BAI tells me passed away several months ago.  I know he has fought cancer for years.  I am not an FOC member so did not hear of his passing and I must have missed the SECC message from John.

I first ran into Bruce in 1974 at a SEDXC Christmas function held in the club house of the Doraville/Tucker subdivision wher both Bruce and Van W4GIW lived. In the CQ WW SSB Bruce and I ran head to head on 10 meters Single band.   I finished first and Bruce 2nd for the USA that year.  I worked two more mults to win.  He has been a SEDXC member since at least 1974 and also a long time member of SECC.

RIP Bruce

73 Dave K4JRB