[SEDXC] Announcement: NS SSB Sprint Practice Tonight

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 30 13:40:13 EST 2015

See announcement below.  I could still use one more SSB Sprint
participant to fill out a team.  Please e-mail me if you can play
Saturday night.  73, John, K4BAI.

Greetings Fellow contesters.

I want to first thank everyone for the absolute unprecedented level of
positive feedback,  The logging program authors for their support and
more importantly committed participation of the amateur community!  The
stage has been set for tomorrows running of the SSB Sprint to be a
historic moment for amateur radio contesting.

If you haven't yet, please check out our web page at
http://ssbsprint.com

There has been a lot of changes and such..  time to check and see how
its all going to work.

Lets do a practice session tonight(Friday)!

1/31/2015 02-0230Z UTC
14250 ±10, 7180 ± 10, 3780+/-10

30 minutes tonight, Friday evening to make sure everything works.

Test your equipment, test your antennas, and also work on the special
exchange.

Please be extremely courteous and extra cautions out there with existing
QSO's and operations since this is kind of short notice!

Hope to catch some of you tonight fine tuning your engines.. and as many
of you as possible tomorrow night for the historic running of the new
and improved NA SSB Sprint!

Chris
N6WM
Contest Manager