[SEDXC] For Sale and a Want To Buy

Michael Almeter mike.k4ld at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:53:13 EDT 2015

Howdy Everyone,
    I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. I've got a few items
for sale that are excess to my needs these days. Everything is at my QTH in
Marietta, and can be tested before being bought.

*FOR SALE:*

*Ten Tec Centurion 422 Amplifier*: Wonderful amplifier and produces full
power output. The tubes are in great condition and the amplifier has no
known issues. Comes with the original manual. Wired for 240V. $1550

*Yaesu FT-1000MP*. Excellent condition FT-1000MP with original box, manual,
and fully loaded with all INRAD filters. $1250

*WANT TO BUY:*
I'm looking for a fully loaded (or almost fully loaded) Elecraft K3. Sub
RX, Internal ATU, and General Coverage RX are a must. Pan adaptor is a
plus.

--
Best Regards,
Michael Almeter