[SEDXC] Gear for sale local pick up

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 22 13:34:07 EDT 2015

  I have the following gear for sale with local pick up.  I am reducing my gear.

Ten Tec 1208 6 meter Transverter that uses 20 meters.  With Manual.  $90

Mirage A-1015G 15 watt 6 meter amp.  With manual.  $140

This is my backup to my FT-950.  Used last 3 years ago and everything worked great.  Prefer to sell as a package for $200

Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V 200 watt transceiver with the FP-29 power supply and all cables.  Comes with Yaesu Manual, Nifty mini-Manual, comprehensive schematics, and the Yaesu Menu Quick Code sheet.  The key clicks mod is installed.  Works great .

$1,000

First e-mail gets them.  Payment by check or cash preferred.

Thompson at mindspring.com

73 Dave K4JRB