[SEDXC] [sedxc] re: Harry Early

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 28 11:50:02 EDT 2015

 Harry was a regular attendee at SEDXC meetings in the 1970's and 1980's.  As was pointed out he lived then in Sandy Springs and had a big tower and very active on CW.

Harry worked for Southern Company Services as a manager in the Systems Programming Department.  He was responsible for keeping the big IBM mainframes running with the latest operating systems.  He retired before most of the IT staff was moved downtown.

I don't think I have seen him since about 1981.

RIP Harry.

73 Dave K4JRB