[SEDXC] Items for sale

Jim Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 20:52:08 EDT 2015

No prices listed! If you are interested
contact me and we can work out a deal.

FOR SALE:

Ten-Tec Orion II   $$
Remote tuning knob
All filters installed and Auto Antenna Tuner
Reason for sale: New Flex 5000A

Vibroplex Bug. New, can't use due to arthritis in fingers.
New cost $199.00---sell for $$

Keithley 410 Micro-Microamp meter. 19-inch rack mount.  $$
Here is link to discription:
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac60119a750?journalCode=ancham
Range 10X10^-4 to 3X10^-13 amps in 20 ranges.

Palstar PM2000A Wattmeter  Freq. range 1.8 to 60 mHz, two scales 300 and
3000 Wts.

Palomar Engineers  M-827 Wattmeter.  Freq range 1.7 to 30 mHz 3 scales
20-200-2000 wts.

Project Amplifier.  Built by Henry as driver for medical equipment using
something like 3CX3000 tube.
Solid state, have diagrams, with power supply. I have driven it to about
150 wts output with about
5 to 10 wts from 10 to 30 mHz. Would need output bandpass filters or
tuner for clean on air use.  $$

Several older computers, 286, 386, 486, monitors and other
parts. Looking for a good home.   FREE

Need to clean out basement and storage spaces. I have some cable
and many parts you may like to have. Contact me and we can arrange
a time to come look it over.

Jim Streible  K4DLI
770-993-1767
k4dli at earthlink.net