[SEDXC] Stone Mountain Hamfest

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 10:28:10 EST 2015

The Stone Mountain Hamfest is just 6 days away - November 7 &8.
Below are the sign ups to staffthe club table at the hamfest so far.
We could use more help inthe following areas;
We need folks to assist as tableco-captains for Saturday to help with set up and take down (we can have morethan one captain), especially early set up.
We need people to man the tableat various shifts during the hamfest, we are still a bit thin is some timeslots.
Please reply to this e-mail with which time slotthat you are available to help out
The warm, comfy chairs will be first served tothose that sign up.
Slots available/taken:
Saturday:
8:00 - 9:00AM         John-N4TOL
9:00 -  10:00AM      Vaden-NN4K
10:00 - 11:00AM     Neil-N4FN, Gary-WB4SQ
11:00 - 12:00PM     Bob-W4OWY Buzz-K3GWK
12:00 - 1:00PM       Charles-K4GK, Bill-N4NX
1:00 - 2:00 PM         Ned-WC4X
2:00 - 3:00PM         Chuck-AE4CW
3:00 - 4:00PM         Al-NN4ZZ

Thank you and I look forward to your responsesand volunteering to help.
73 John N4TOL
For details go to http://www.stonemountainhamfest.com/