[SEDXC] For Sale

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Wed Sep 2 08:05:21 EDT 2015

Ameritron AL80B

- Original owner - non smoker
- Output exceeds specification at 1 KW, new tube installed after the
Huntsville Ham Fest
- Spare tube included that meets manufacturers specification
- 220V with 120V capability
- Cabinet / front panel are in mint condition with no scratches, dents,
dings, etc.

Amplifier belongs to N2QL/KP2 and is being sold because of upgrade to a
larger amp.  Was used as his first line amp and then served as his spare.

Prefer the prospective buyer come to my QTH and we will operate it on the
air.

$1075 -   Pick up in Atlanta only, will not ship.

Please respond off line and I will put you in contact with N2QL/KP2.

73

Tom  N4XP