[SEDXC] FT4JA Online_Log

Frank T Brady franktbrady at comcast.net
Fri Apr 1 18:29:40 EDT 2016

Does the following CLUBLOG Online-Log announcement mean that there will
be no log uploads or that only the operators will be uploading?
It's a confusing statement - who cares if the pilots and QSL Manager
have access to the logs - unless they are the only ones who can upload.

"Neither the pilots, nor the QSL Manager will have access to the log
during the operation.
Useless to drown them under e-mails. In case of doubt, please reiterate
the contact. "

There was at least one log upload:
"Last QSO in database: 2016-03-31 10:45:26"

I worked them on 15 this afternoon, but I'm always nervous until I
actually see my call in the online log.

I'm very surprised at their signal strengths on 15 and 20 despite the
low sfi number.

73 and good dx'g
frank w0ecs