[SEDXC] GOAL NOT ACHIVED VK0

n2ql n2ql at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 10 20:07:24 EDT 2016

I never heard Heard Island in caribbean. Juan De Nova faded each time in pile up. KP2/N2QLBernard SEDC member

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: wb4sq via SEDXC <sedxc at contesting.com> Date: 4/10/2016  7:15 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Mike Greenway <K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET>, SEDXC <sedxc at contesting.com> Subject: Re: [SEDXC] GOAL NOT ACHIVED VK0

Dont geel bad, Mike.  Many who needed them for an ATNO never had a chance...

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3