[SEDXC] N4XMX SK Estate Equipment Sale

Jeffrey Cantor k1zn at att.net
Wed Apr 13 20:47:24 EDT 2016

TheSoutheastern DX Club (SEDXC) is assisting the family of our member, Rick, N4XMX (sk) to liquidate his radioshack.  We are now opening theauction.  PLEASE see:  www.sedxc.org/n4xmx for the list of equipment.  Anopening bid is posted for most of the items. If you wish to bid, please E-Mail your bid per item to K1ZN at Att.net (Jeff, club treasurer) by Friday, May 6th2016 at 6:00PM EDT.  The highest bidderper item will be so notified.  A date inMay or June and location for distribution will be announced.  It will be at an Atlanta area hamfest. We cannot ship. Payments by cash or bank checkpayable to Ms. Glisson, only, please.
|   |
| Southeastern DX CLubPremier DX club in the south |
|  |
| View on www.sedxc.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |