[SEDXC] Dalton Hamfest

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 22:34:50 EST 2016

The Dalton Hamfest is just 4 days away!!!

We could still use a few more table helpers.

The SEDXC will have two indoor tables at the Dalton Hamfest thisSaturday, February 27th to promote our club and the world of DXing.  One table will be usedfor club business and the other will be an independent swap table.  Club members are welcome to bring items forthe swap table.

We could use a few more volunteers to man the tables from 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM.   Table volunteers will have priority forspace at the swap table and all otherbenefits that apply, but all are welcome to bring items to swap (smalldonations to SEDXC from sales proceeds welcome, but not required).

Ifyou are able to help, please e-mail me so we can save you a seat at thetable.  Indicate the time you would be willing to help - however, the times are not considered rigid, as we can all switch up and peruse the boneyard when the urge hits.  I will post updates to the reflector as weget closer to the hamfest.  Thank you in advance for helping out.

8:00       Wey, K8EAB  John, N4TOL
9:00       Chas, K4GK
10:00     Chas, K4GK
11:00     Dale, K4HGG
12:00     Dale, K4HGG
1:00       Wey, K8EAB  John, N4TOL

Thisis one of the first Georgia hamfests of the year, and fine weather is predicted, so Ihope to see you there. Be sure to come by the table to check in, share infoabout our club with others, and exchange DX tales.

Hamfestinfo can be found at: http://w4drc.webstarts.com/hamfestintro.html

73 John N4TOL