[SEDXC] Finally got K5P!

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 21 09:43:12 EST 2016

 I agree with Mike K4PI.  We usually get a good shot at Palmyra and the Central Pacific.  I did tune across them on 20 and they were S7 off the back of my beam.  I have them from past Dxpeditions on most bands.

VP8STI seems to be a different story.  Seems the South Atlantic islands get into Europe as well or better than SE USA.  I do think there are times when we get better skip.  I remember the first Peter 1 operation in the early morning on 20 and SE USA had the main shot at them.  I even have noticed on several CE0Z operations that they can work Europe at the same time as we do on 10, 12, and 15.

Hope everyone are able to work both Dxpeditions.

73 Dave K4JRB

DXAC SE Division ARRL