[SEDXC] 6 M

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Jul 1 07:09:32 EDT 2016

Don’t know if you might have interest in 6 M DX but we have had 2 super days to EU, June 13 and 29.  There were a few other days of minor openings.  Still time left for possible openings.  Up until around July 20 we have some good chances but it tapers dramatically after that on up to Aug 15 and all hope about gone then.  Season runs May 15 to Aug 15 with the peak near the end of June.  Prime times to EU have been up around 15 GMT +/- with a minor opening on the 12 th around the 22-23 GMT time period. 73 Mike K4PI